Skin boosters are versatile treatments that can be used to:
- Treat the fine and crepey lines caused by over exposure to the sun
- Boost the skins hydration system leaving the skin looking plump and hydrated
- Helps boost collagen and Elastin structure within the skin
- Perfect for treating sun damaged skin on the face, back of hands and decolletage
- For men and women of all skin types
- For people with younger or mature skin
- Improving skin structure e.g acne scarred or photo damaged skin
- What does the treatment involve?
The area to be treated is numbed using a anesthetic cream. Then the area is cleansed and your practitioner will place a small dose of the hyaluronic acid under the skin using multiple injections. Some bruising can be expected with this treatment but usually clears within a few days. A course of 3 is required for optimum results and this procedure is repeated 2-4 weekly. A maintenance dose of a single treatment to keep your skin glowing is required every 6 months.
Course of 3 - £450
Maintenance single treatment - £150